Monday 2 March 2015

Vacation Changes - Part 3 & 4 added



Hi all. Sorry for updates taking so long. We moved and still don't have real Internet due to several surprises about our new place, and weren't sure if we were staying, but seem to have been funly trapped in a bad lease situation, which means I can get back into the swing of things now.

For now, while I can get phone Internet reception, here's part 3 & 4 of the story, which can be found in the main post (to avoid blogger's backward reading format per chapter, I've decided to edit stories into one post as they're updated, with a locked update post each time).

Also, some potentially good news. I've been working a bit on Strangest Adventures Vol 2 now that some artists I commissioned are sending some stuff my way, so updates on this story may get paced out around that. I've decided to write the full version of this that I'd originally planned for inclusion in Volume 2, rather than just the shorter web version that I started after Volume 2 seemed to be stuck in limbo, but after tossing around ideas for a few weeks, I've only ever felt comfortable with my first plan of releasing it all online since the story started here. So the full thing will be getting published online, and will be a little bit longer than originally expected (it was originally going to end about now in Part 3, with the implication of Lorraine's disappearance).