Thursday 30 July 2015

2nd Comics & Stories Pack - featuring Princess Pottypants, JamJarMonster, Pink Diapers, and AusDpr

Hi all,

Today marks the announcement of the 2nd comics-and-stories mega pack, for all your forced diapering needs. It's bigger, better, and dirtier.

It includes:

1 new story from Princess Pottypants
1 updated story from Princess Pottypants (which I have also illustrated)
6 incredible drawings by JamJar Monster
An awesome several page comic by Pink Diapers

3 stories from me (all taking place in the Diaper Dimension, created by Princess Pottypants)
1 new comic from me about two office girls who are trained to be lesbian adult babies by a goddess.
1 new comic from me about a CEO who has a mix up with a schoolgirl uniform.
1 new comic from me about a girl in her twenties who gets a nanny (this is set in the diaper dimension, though only lightly, there aren't any giants included)
 
For a guide regarding what's in this pack, see the image below:



It's over 430 pages, with over 320 images (plus some alterations), for $31.

It's an extremely messy themed pack, so maybe avoid it if that's not your thing. Domination is heavy and humiliation is rampant, and I've drawn some inspirations from the fantastic Diaper Dimension story 'Chasing Emily'.


 [Purchase Link on Lulu]

(It is a very big pdf at 82mb, and will take a few minutes to download, so it's a good idea to save the file to your computer and opening it from there).

I've tried a few different styles in here, with ups and downs, but am still by no means a top artist. My main goal is the quantity needed to tell great pure AB/DL stories, rather than individual image perfection, all for the price of a regular commission, with commissions from top tier artists in there as well. I've also included a bonus code which people can use as proof of purchase, so I can easily put out fixes for any errors, or bits of potential bonus content which I'm currently thinking about. It's a very big project, so if you have any problems or find any errors, feel free to email me at ausdpr@gmail.com and I'll get it fixed.

38 comments:

  1. Looks pretty spectacular! I'll purchase it soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woo, thanks. It always cheers me up to know that people actually like the artwork & stories despite the amateur nature of it. :D

      Delete
  2. Absolutely adored the first one...
    Next payday this is mine!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As promised, totally bought this.
      Totally enjoyed it.
      Mmm, Messy bottoms are divine!

      Delete
    2. So glad you liked it. :D

      And indeed ;), there's no clearer sign that they've entered babyhood than an unwelcome messy bottom.

      Delete
    3. I am just a sucker for messy bottomed girls.
      But even more so *Teachers* who've been regressed.
      So you just made me swoon with some of this~!
      I'll definitely buy a third pack!

      Delete
  3. Bought and ready to be read! I cannot wait for it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome :D. If you notice any issues, feel free to let me know and I'll get it sorted (the sheer size of it makes me think that some might have crept through).

      Delete
  4. Loved the goddess comic is it possible in the future to make a add on to the comic like a part two?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome, thanks :D. I might be able to throw together 1 or 2 more scenes as part of the bonus content idea I wanted to try. Is there anything you'd like to see of our trained budding lesbians?

      Delete
  5. A diaper change and maybe breast feeding from the goddess if it is possible a nice love scene is that ok?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was thinking if you do a short comic like the goddess comic can you do a short version of the nanny bots. If yes can you do it some time next year?
    P.s. please reply soon thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's all possible, for now I'm focused pretty heavily on one particular idea which I'm pretty excited about.

      Delete
  7. Really is it a good one like a full or short comic?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bit on the story side, but I'll leave it a secret for now until things are more concrete.

      Delete
    2. Hello it is me again I would like to ask if you are near time for a new comic?

      Delete
    3. Heya, yes! I started two projects actually, which was a bit of a mistake, because now they're both taking twice as long. But one is about 2/3rds done, and is a pure comic.

      Delete
  8. Can you give a eta on the release date on the comic?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was actually hoping for November, so my eta's aren't very accurate. :P It looks like it will be done this month, touch wood.

      Delete
  9. Replies
    1. I'll leave all that a secret until the new one is out. ;)

      Delete
  10. One of thing how much is the new comic going to coat win it comes out?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heya, I'm not 100% sure yet. Less than the recent few, it's closer in length to Immortals.

      Delete
  11. How is the comic coming along I hope it is a long one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heya, I've just been finishing up moving. Hopefully soon, everything's a bit behind schedule. It's going to be a medium one I think, probably about as long as Immortals, possibly with some smaller comics as well for a little more variety.

      Delete
  12. Are you going to put a preview of the comic on the site?

    ReplyDelete
  13. One more thing what is the comic like fantasy science fiction or some thing new?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's going to be science fiction, though I'm keeping any more details than that under wraps. ;) It won't be the biggest or most elaborate comic, it's just a side project while I work on something much bigger and more awesome.

      Delete
    2. I love science fiction keep up the good work.

      Delete
  14. hey i just buys your pack but am missing like half of the content, is that normale or there something i just dont understand?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heya I haven't updated the file in about 6 years so nothing should have changed. Is there a point it just cuts off or something? It might have been only half downloaded before an error.

      Delete