Wednesday 9 January 2013

Keilani's Long Vacation

I just wanted to give a shout out to one of the best long running ageplay stories in recent years, which finally recently updated with its 7th chapter.

If you haven't read it, I strongly suggest checking out Keilani's Long Vacation at toddcheese.tripod.com, or just jumping directly to parts one, two, three, four, five, six, & seven. It pushes believability at some points, but is still the closest thing around to some of the old Hal classics right now.




Update: There's actually a second version of the picture here, which has (I think) a better overall body shape.

3 comments:

  1. Yay! I'd given up on the seventh chapter ever appearing! And that picture is pretty cool, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a random "can't sleep" check on my phone which yielded unexpected amazing results. ;)

      Delete
  2. Silly story, I hope there's more soon, but apparently I shouldn't hope so...alas.

    ReplyDelete