Thursday 29 August 2013

Nanny Vanessa, The Perfect Dominatrix Nanny?

Nanny Vanessa, over at PlasticNappy, seems to be a well-kept secret from the abdl world, who I only recently discovered by accident. She has the perfect stern nanny look in my opinion, and I thought that a small clip segment was sorely needed to show that off...

In this clip she takes no nonsense from a bratty adult-baby Sasha - perhaps as a lesbian dealing with an ex-girlfriend who refused to get a job, who now is discovering what the alternative is...



I imagine that releasing her on prissy girls who think that they're the centre of the universe would be a great deal of fun...

8 comments:

  1. looks very nice to me. I'm jealous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome clip! I love how she was grabbing her hair. Anybody else have trouble with the sound?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually didn't encode the sound, since I don't own the clip and only intended it to be quick gif-like preview at first (but sort of ended up previewing more than I originally intended...)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's cool, it's still an awesome clip!

      Delete
  4. Hey Ausdpr, I enjoy your stuff. Would you be doing any more captions in near future?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully, eventually. Just mega busy at the moment unfortunately.

      Delete
  5. Amazing clip! Definitely wish it had sound

    ReplyDelete