Saturday 27 July 2013

A few hidden regression pieces from around the net

In the past few days I've stumbled across several interesting surprises hidden around the net, which don't seem to getting published anywhere else, so I thought that I'd send some love their way.


The Long Weekend

By an author who also appears to be starting up a photo site (Pigtails & Pacifiers), The Long Weekend is hidden away on Tumblr. From a brief Fetlife visit, it also appears that the model in that photo is 30 years old, showing that regression via cuteness is never implausible. ;)

The latest chapter is also not tagged on Tumblr, so be sure to check out the main tumblr page if you make it that far as well.




The Flower Girl

From Daring Diane, amongst other stories, comes a fairly fantastic The Flower Girl, as well as The Fixers. (I thought that LittleBrides made for a suitable photo for this one).












4 comments:

  1. I got about halfway through "The Long Weekend". I absolutely love the story! Great find, thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The latest chapter (#16 I think) also didn't have the story tag on Tumblr, so if you're following by tags then be sure to check out the main tumblr page as well.

      Delete
  2. I love age regression works of art and stories, i seen your tumblr as I'm sure you seen mine, "maternal giantess." Both of you're pages are awesome. Love you're art work as will very very cool. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I love your tumblr, definitely keep it up too. :D

      Delete